Glen Pauline (BA, LLB (Hons)) signed the Bar Roll in 2001, reading with Tim J North (Q.C). He practises in commercial and workplace relations disputes including:
- Employment law matters in the Courts and Fair Work Commission including unfair and unlawful dismissal proceedings, adverse action claims, reasonable notice claims, workplace prosecutions and discrimination claims;
- Industrial relations in the building and construction industry including unlawful industrial action, coercion, discrimination and right of entry under the BCII Act 2005, Workplace Relations Act 1996 and Fair Work Act 2009;
- Contract, joint venture and franchising;
- Finance including enforcement of guarantees, leases and hire purchase agreements;
- Trade Practices including misleading and deceptive conduct claims;
- Property and equity including constructive trusts, estoppel and priority issues.
Glen is experienced in all facets of litigation including drafting complex pleadings, witness statements and submissions, and appearing at interlocutory applications, mediations, conciliations, trials and appeals.
Glen is a mediator on the panel of the Office of the Franchising Mediation Adviser.
Since 2005 Glen has been an Adjunct Lecturer in Advocacy with the College of Law Victoria.
In 2006 and 2007 he presented the Law Institute Young Lawyers Seminar on Drafting and Understanding Pleadings.
Between 1995 and 2001 Glen practised as a solicitor at Maddock Lonie & Chisholm, the Office of Public Prosecutions and Norton Gledhill in commercial litigation, employment law and criminal law.
For further information about Glen's practice, view Glen's personal website here.
To view Glen's CV click here.
Download / Print Glen Pauline's practice profile.