Rob Peters practises in the Supreme and Federal Courts in most areas of commercial law.
For more information on Rob Peters, click here.
Rob's particular areas of interest include law concerning aviation, contracts, corporations, equity and trusts, joint ventures, professional negligence, property law, restitution and trade practices.
Areas of Expertise
- Commercial Law
- Competition, Market Conduct
- Contract Disputes
- Corporate Insolvency and Reconstruction
- Corporations and Securities
- Insurance (including Re-insurance)
- Professional Negligence
- Property (including vendor/purchaser and leasing disputes)
- Trade Practices, Consumer Protection